FireNET Plus Control Panel
The FireNET™ Plus 1127 series control panel is an analog addressable fire alarm panel with build options containing 1 or 2 SLC loops, a Digital Alarm Communicator/ Transmitter (DACT), and an RS-485 bus for network communication.
Each SLC loop supports 127 devices of any combination (sensors or modules), and 127 analog sounder bases, for a possible total of 254 points per loop.
Communication between devices is accomplished by use of standard cable (shielded or twisted pair is not required).
Each panel includes a 4-amp power supply and has 2 onboard NAC circuits.
The RS-485 bus provides communication to the panel network while another RS-485 bus provides communication for peripheral devices.
The RS-232 interface allows the convenience of programming via a PC.
The system will support a variety of Hochiki devices; photo, ion and heat sensors, which contain a unique, patented sensor design incorporating automatic drift compensation and day/night sensitivity modes. Additional devices include contact monitors, relay controllers, supervised auxiliary output and short circuit isolator modules. In addition, interfaces to conventional detection systems can be established by using a conventional zonemonitoring module.
The Loop Explorer Windows® Software interface provides the installer with fingertip access to installation programming and diagnostic tools. An Auto Learn feature offers the convenience for quick start applications. Add to this a reputation for high quality and dedicated service which makes this an exceptional product both in performance and value.
• Analog design using Hochiki’s advanced DCP protocol for fast communication
• Up to 127 sensors & modules, plus 127 analog sounder bases, for a total of 254 points possible per loop
• Uses standard wire, no-shielded or twisted pair required on SLC loops
• Integrated digital alarm communicator (DACT) with Contact ID and SIA reporting formats
• Programmable sensitivity levels by device • Alarm Verification feature
• Automatic daily calibration & drift compensation routine
• Large 8-line x 40-character LCD display (320 char.)
• 1 or 2 loop (option)
• RS-485 bus for panel network (option)
• Built-in RS-232 interface for programming via a PC
• 3 on board programmable Form C relays rated at 1 amp at 30VDC
• 2 auxiliary power outputs, each rated 360mA at 24 VDC
• Loop Explorer Windows® configuration utility
• Auto-learn feature
• 500 network wide software zones
• Network Capability of up to 64 panels (option)
• Built in help and alarm information screens
• 2 on-board Class B (style Y) NAC circuits rated at 2.3 amps each (Special Application) and 1.6 amps each (Regulated continuous)
• Gentex, System Sensor, Wheelock, and Amseco NAC sync protocol built-in
• Automatic day/night sensitivity modes
• Fire Drill test function
• Walk Test function
• Powerful & versatile Cause & Effect wizard including: *Cause & Effect action *Disable function configuration *Test mode configuration
|Primary AC||120VAC @ 2.1 Amps 50/60hz or 220VAC @ 1.1Amps 50/60hz|
|Output DC||24VDC @ 5.25 Amps|
|Power Supply||4 Amp integrated|
|Charger Current||1.25 Amps max|
|Dimensions||14.5" W x 19" H x 3.5" D|
|Weight||20 lbs. (without batteries)|
|Color||Red (optional gray)|
|Display||8 line x 40 character LCD (320 characters total)|
|Network||Dual RS485 ports (64 panels max.)|
|Zones||500 network wide software zones per system|
|SLC loops||1 or 2 (class A, "style 6 or 7" or class B, "style 4")|
|Devices per loop||127 sensors & modules, plus 127 analog sounder bases, 254 total|
|Addresses per panel||(800 addresses+sub-addresses max. per panel)|
|NAC Outputs||(4) 2.5 Amps @ 24VDC (class B)|
|Relay Outputs||(5) Form C 1 Amp @ 30VDC|
|Voltage Outputs||(3) 500mA @ 24VDC|
|Aux. Power||500mA @ 24VDC|
|Aux. Inputs||(8) digital pull downs|
|PC Port / Printer||RS232|
|Operating Temp.||32°F (0°C) 120°F (49°C)|
|Relative Humidity||85% RH Non-Condsensing|